SeaMist Medspa 90 Day “Skinny Shot” With Lipotropic Injections
Ingredients and Benefits:
B6: Promotes red blood cell production and converts food into energy, while also helping you digest proteins
Methionine: Helps break down sugars & carbohydrates and convert into energy.
Inositol: Converts food into energy
Choline: Helps nerve cells, cuts muscle recovery time, helps convert fat into energy
B1: Improves your immune system, and helps convert fat and carbs into energy. Helps reduce sugar cravings
B2: Increases metabolism, and supports your immune system
Carnitine: improves fat energy and metabolism reduces recovery time, and improves muscle building potential
Dry Salt Therapy may also be beneficial to your skin in treating:
ARE YOU A CANDIDATE?
ARE YOU A CANDIDATE?
Benefits of Infrared Saunas
- Infrared saunas can stimulate your sweat glands, offering an efficient way to eliminate toxins from your body, such as heavy metals.
Relief from Sore Muscles and Joint Pain:
- The heat from infrared saunas can penetrate into the muscles and joints, providing relief from minor aches to chronic pain.
- The heating effect can stimulate blood flow, improve cardiovascular health, and help with recovery from injuries.
- Regular use of an infrared sauna may improve the health of the skin by reducing wrinkles and improving skin tone and elasticity.
Relaxation and Stress Reduction:
- Infrared saunas’ gentle warmth promotes relaxation, reduces stress, and improves sleep.
Swedish (Traditional) Sauna
Swedish saunas, also known as Finnish or traditional saunas, operate with higher temperatures, typically between 150°F and 195°F, and a lower humidity level. These saunas are heated by a stove, either wood-burning or electric, with rocks that emit heat. Water can be poured on the rocks to increase humidity, intensifying the sensation of heat.
Benefits of Swedish Saunas
- Similar to infrared saunas, the intense sweating in a traditional sauna can help to flush out toxins from the body.
- The heat and steam can stimulate the heart rate, increasing circulation and potentially helping to lower blood pressure over time.
- High temperatures help to relax muscles, relieving tension and helping to alleviate minor aches and pains.
Improved Immune System:
- Regular sauna use can stimulate the production of white blood cells, strengthening the body’s immune response.
- Traditional saunas also provide a quiet, relaxing environment for reducing stress and promoting relaxation.
ARE YOU A CANDIDATE?The best way to determine your candidacy for treatments is to schedule a consult.
GET IN TOUCH