Fractora is an FDA approved advanced skin treatment that combines microneedling with radiofrequency (RF) technology. Fractora is best described as the “little brother” to the Morpheus8 microneedling with radiofrequency technology. Similar to the Morheus8, Fractora tightens the skin and corrects crepey texture via increased collagen production to achieve significant skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, and scar remodeling.
– Fractora shrinks sebaceous glands (skin’s oil producting glands) for the treatment of active acne, cystic acne and acne scars.
– One of the main causes of acne is excess oil, which the p. acnes bacteria feeds on and causes inflammation that causes the skin to break out. By shrinking sebaceous oil glands, it hinders the skin’s ability to produce that sebum resulting in little to no break outs!
– When all other acne treatments have failed including, facials, salicylic acids, retinols, antibiotics, birth control and even Accutane, Fractora has safely and effectively proven to restore your skin for a clearer and more confident appearance.
– Applying a topical anesthetic/numbing cream for comfort.
– First, your face is cleansed and the topical anesthetic is removed. Once your skin is ready your provider will determine your personal treatment schedule based on your unique needs. Most patients see improvement in their skin in the first month after their first treatment! Optimal results are seen 3 months after each treatment. After your treatment you may notice some pinpoint bleeding, redness or inflammation, which is normal and should subside within 24 hours to 72 hours. Post care information and products will be provided by your provider to ensure proper skin healing.
ARE YOU A CANDIDATE?
Candidates: safe on all skin types, tightening, texture, acne, acne scars
To learn more about our services please contact us at email@example.com
GET IN TOUCH