If you’re trying to get rid of acne and scarring, there is a kind of treatment that has proven to be effective. Sublative rejuvenation is known for treating a variety of skin conditions – including acne and acne scarring. At SeaMist MedSpa, we use the eMatrix Sublative Rejuvenation system to treat acne, scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, brown spots and other skin conditions.
What is Sublative Rejuvenation?
This is a type of laser treatment that utilizes radio frequency sublation to provide heat energy into your skin. This heat energy is used to treat your skin condition. This procedure is a non-light and non-laser based treatment approved by the FDA for treating skin conditions like acne and acne scarring.
How Sublative Rejuvenation Works
Sublative rejuvenation penetrates your skin’s dermal and epidermal layers using bi-polar radio frequency. This method sends energy below your skin’s surface to maximize collagen production while at the same time keeping the top layer of your skin intact.
Does it hurt?
The treatment is not entirely painless. You can expect to experience a tingly feeling and skin irritation that lasts less than 48 hours. You may also experience a sun burn appearance after treatment has ended.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
It will depend on your individual needs and the results you expect. Most of the patients get up to three treatments that are spaced 4-6 weeks apart. We’ll work with you to determine the most effective treatment plan for your needs.
When Can I Expect Results?
You will experience results following your first treatment and the changes to your skin will continue to improve. There are no limitations to the duration of the effects since this treatment focuses on rebuilding collagen. You are required to follow up on treatment one year later to enhance current results.
Benefits of Sublative Rejuvenation
- Little or no post treatment – you can return to your daily activities after treatment
- Rejuvenates your skin by promoting collagen production and cell destruction
- A natural approach for enhancing your youthfulness. Sublative rejuvenation stimulates cell regrowth from the inside out. This is why the results of Sublative rejuvenation procedures last longer.
- A treatment session only lasts approximately 20 minutes
- It is effective and safe for all degrees of pigmentation and skin types
What Other Conditions Does Sublative Regeneration Treat?
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Irregularities with your skin texture owing to excessive sun exposure
- Post-surgery scars
- Wrinkles and fine lines