It has long been a known fact that hyaluronic acid and anti-aging go hand-in-hand to create smoother skin. But achieving these results and reversing fine lines and wrinkles on your face does not have to involve needles or surgery. At SeaMist MedSpa, we offer the latest innovation in hyaluronic acid treatment – the HA5 skincare product developed by SkinMedica®.
Located in South Kingstown, Rhode Island, SeaMist Medspa is led by registered nurse Ellen Scobie. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how HA5 and our other SkinMedica® products can smooth and revitalize your skin.
What is HA5?
Developed by SkinMedica®, a trusted name in the skincare industry, HA5 utilizes the benefits of hyaluronic acid to help your skin in multiple ways:
- Skin Smoothing: When applied to fine lines and wrinkles, HA5 integrates seamlessly with the skin to smooth and rejuvenate your appearance
- Continued Improvements Over Time: This innovative product also promotes your skin’s natural ability to replenish its own hyaluronic acid over time to add longevity to your younger-looking profile
- This product has high patient satisfaction
How Does Hyaluronic Acid Work?
A compound that is found naturally in the body and binds with water, hyaluronic acid is responsible for being your body’s natural hydrator. It helps hold in your skin’s moisture to keep it healthy, soft, and glowing. As the skin ages, it is natural for hyaluronic acid production to decrease by half by the time you reach age 40 or 50. This can play a large part in visible lines, wrinkles, and folds developing in the skin.
What Makes HA5 Different Than Other Treatments?
Unlike other aesthetic treatments, HA5 utilizes the benefits of hyaluronic acid in five different ways:
- Time release HA: Unique to SkinMedica®, this proprietary ingredient helps promote the sustained release of hyaluronic acid over time for continuous improvement.
- Sodium hyaluronate: This provides immediate hydration to the skin
- Uncross-Linked HA: For additional smoothness and hydration
- Nano HA: With skin-soothing properties
- Cross-linked HA: This provides immediate, long-lasting hydration for up to eight hours
These five key hyaluronic acid formulations work synergistically to provide both immediate smoothing and continuous results throughout the day.
Why Choose Medical-Grade Skincare Products?
There are several skincare products on the aesthetic market, but many of these do not contain the essential ingredients that are necessary for effective, sustainable skincare. Many over-the-counter products contain only trace amounts of beneficial ingredients and can even exacerbate certain skincare problems.
SkinMedica® products and our other medical-grade selections at SeaMist MedSpa can help maintain the natural health and beauty of your skin and can even compliment the results you achieve in our office.