Male Skin Care Treatments to look younger, better, and well-rested
SeaMist MedSpa offers a comfortable and welcoming environment with the safety offered by our medical professionals.
Treatments for Men- Look Younger & Well-Rested
Male Skin Care Treatments
SeaMist MedSpa specializes in treatments that give our male clients’ a younger and well-rested look. Every year our SeaMist male client base continues to grow as men seek to repair sun and environmental damage to both rejuvenate and revitalize their skin.
If you feel like you’re losing some ground or just want to sharpen your look, please contact us for a free, confidential personal consultation. While sleep, diet and exercise are components of looking and feeling great, our male clients can also help improve their look with our nonsurgical medical skin treatments.
Here are the top four nonsurgical skin care procedures that our male clients select:
1. Botox Cosmetic® – Botox® is used in a precise manner to relax targeted wrinkles so your skin surface looks younger and smoother. Botox ® is the “gold standard” to soften and relax wrinkles on the face. Most of our male clients ask Ellen to focus their Botox® treatments on their forehead and between their brows, giving a natural look.
As a nationally recognized expert and trainer in Botox Cosmetic® injection technique, Ellen understands the unique attributes associated with each distinctive area of treatment.
- Downtime: Every precaution is taken to minimize bruising and redness as well as provide a safe and comfortable treatment experience.
- Treatment time: Approximately 15 minutes.
- Cost: Typical treatment costs range from $200-450 per treatment.
- Objective: Soften fine lines and wrinkles, manage appearance of aging.
2. Medical Grade peels – This is a nonsurgical procedure that removes the top layer of skin cells, leaving you with a fresh and rejuvenated complexion. These procedures allow fresher, more evenly textured skin to work its way to the surface. At consultation it will be determined which treatment will be best for you.
- Downtime: Typically there is no downtime, but there may be some redness for about an hour after the procedure.
- Treatment time: 30 minutes.
- Cost: starting at $125.00 per treatment.
- Objective: Bring back a youthful texture to your skin, reduce appearance or large pores and fine lines.
3. Laser Hair Removal – Our state-of-the-art laser focuses on the hair follicle. The laser procedure makes the unwanted hair follicles fall out, making it difficult for them to grow back. The hair grows in cycles, and the laser needs to catch the hair in the different cycles of growth in order to destroy the follicle. Most of our male clients request hair removal for their back and chest, but other areas of the body can be treated.
- Downtime: There might be slight redness for up to a few hours after the procedure.
- Treatment time: 5 minutes to 45 minutes depending on are to be treated. Usually an average of 6-8 treatments are needed spaced 4-6 weeks apart. Maintenance twice a year is recommended.
- Cost: $75 to $400 per treatment, depending on the size of the treatment area.
- Objective: To remove or minimize unwanted hair.
4. Facial Fillers – Upon consultation you will discover that it is possible to take years off your face by the use of facial fillers by restoring the loss of volume to your face. Deep lines around the nose and mouth can be filled giving a natural look. It will be determined at consultation which of the several fillers will give you the best results!
- Downtime: Little to none. Slight bruising and swelling is possible but every precaution is taken to avoid these.
- Treatment time: 15-20 minutes.
- Cost: Averages $625-1200 per treatment depending on loss of volume.
- Objective: To restore the natural volume loss that comes with aging taking years off the face.
Treatments for Men
Look younger, better and well-rested.
Medical Grade Peels: $125-$150
Laser Hair Removal: $75-$400
Facial Fillers: $625-$1200
SeaMist MedSpa has many nonsurgical procedures to make men feel and look younger. Please call us at 401-782-2400 to schedule your personal, confidential consultation.