Increasing numbers of men across America are opting for laser hair removal to improve their appearance, self-confidence and to please their significant others.
At Rhode Island’s SeaMist MedSpa in South Kingstown, more and more men are becoming customers as they look to improve their skin and overall appearance. Our laser hair removal procedure is state-of-the-art and causes hair follicles to fall out, which makes it tough for unwanted hair to grow back.
To learn more about our hair removal treatments, contact SeaMist MedSpa today.
Why should men consider laser hair removal?
Here are some reasons:
- It saves time: Think about how many hours you spend each week shaving. The majority of laser hair-removal treatments last under a half hour. Treatments for beards or hair on the back of your neck take even less time. For men who spend 15 minutes a day shaving, that’s a lot of time saved! For men who shave chest and back hair, you’re talking about hours per month spent performing those tasks.
- It saves money: When all is said and done, choosing laser hair removal is easier on your budget than shaving and waxing would be over the course of your life. When you factor in the money spent on razors, shaving cream and even water, you are likely going to save hundreds of dollars each year.
- Laser hair removal is more effective: The best razors on the market won’t make your face, chest, neck and back as smooth and free from unwanted hair as laser hair removal will. Waxing can offer short-term results. But it’s painful and can be messy. Also, you must return periodically for more painful treatments. Laser hair removal lets you bid farewell to razors and wax treatments!
- Laser hair treatments improve skin: Men that select to undergo laser hair removal often note that their skin’s texture improves soon after treatment. Laser hair removal gets rid of top layers of hair, but more importantly, removes hairs that are emerging from underneath the skin. So say goodbye to the old 5 o’clock shadow, not to mention ingrown hair, stubble and breakouts.
- Your partner wants your skin hair-free and smooth: While beauty is in the eye of the beholder, many men opt for laser hair removal because they want to make their partners happy – and these treatments will.
After years of spending money, time and energy on shaving, more and more men are discovering laser hair removal makes their lives easier in just a few visits.
At SeaMist MedSpa, we can work with men of all ages and skin types to help them develop skin care plans that are best for them.
We understand that many men may be reluctant or embarrassed to ask about hair removal treatments.
Our friendly and professional staff at SeaMist MedSpa will walk you through the process and explain what you can expect each step of the way.
So don’t let unwanted hair continue to make your life difficult. Contact SeaMist today!